IT'S ABOUT TIME...
WE HELPED YOU DEVELOP A PLAN
SCHEDULE YOUR URGENT CARE VISIT
You schedule everything else in your busy life. Isn’t it about time someone helped you plan for your healthcare? At It’s About Time Urgent Care in Helena, you no longer have to scramble to arrange for those sudden illnesses, injuries, and flu shots. Our convenient hours and easy walk-in atmosphere are great stress relievers! Plus, we strive to collaborate and communicate with your primary care provider to offer you with the best continuity of care. Feel better?
Be aware that we typically see patients in order of their arrival, but sometimes someone may go ahead of you if they are critically ill, have been requested to return by the provider, or they have a zip pass. You can have a zip pass too! See below.
COVID- 19 (CORONAVIRUS) TESTING
If you suspect you have COVID-19, please fill out the form on the link below and wait at home until we contact you. Right now, we only allow testing for symptomatic people. Please do not request testing if you are showing no signs or symptoms of sickness.
SAVE TIME IN LINE
Fill out paper work ahead of coming in.
- New patients that have not been seen in our clinic for 3 years may fill out the New Patient Registration Packet (click bold words to download) and bring it in with you at check-in.
- Established patients seen at our clinic in the past 3 years may fill out the Established Patient Packet (click bold words to download) and bring it in with you at check-in.
Make your appointment from home.
- Visit ZipPass to make an appointment head of time.
- Print your ZipPass confirmation and bring it with you at check-in.
- Popups must be allowed to receive your confirmation.
Have your information ready.
- Have a list of all your current medications (including dosages), medical problems, and surgeries. If you do not know your medications please contact your pharmacy for a current list.
- Have your insurance card and picture id available. If no insurance card, please have a copy of the front and back of the card.
Avoid the rush.
- Avoid the peak time. Our busiest days are Monday and Saturdays. Our busiest times are from 9am until around 11am, and the last 3 hours before closing.
We accept Aetna, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Cigna, United Health Care, Choice Care, Health Choice, Health Springs Medicare, Tricare standard, and Viva.
No insurance or high deductible insurance plan? No problem! We have a self pay rate of $125 which covers most routine visits to our clinic, including x-rays, rapid tests, and injections. If we feel you would benefit from a procedure such as stitches or additional lab work, we will give you an estimated cost for your approval. For your benefit we have negotiated a lower price for labs that must be sent to a reference laboratory.
Return visits for the same problem within the next six (6) days after your initial visit will not incur an additional office visit fee. Please note that self pay payment is due at time of service.